Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Countrysider


Captured by my dear cousin Sandra.

In the middle of this storm of exams and projects to hand in, is always good to scape from the crowdy city to the peaceful and quiet countryside, to disconnect and charge my batteries and face everything.

En medio de esta tormenta de exámenes y trabajos, es bueno escapar de la ciudad abarrotada hacia el campo, lleno de paz y silencio, para desconectar y cargar las pilas y afrontar cualquier cosa.


Shirt Camisa: Cos.          Trousers Pantalones: H&M.          Canotier Boater: Vintage.

5 comments:

  1. the photoshoot is beyond beautiful! I really love your outfit, you look stunning!
    Can you visit my blog? I'm quite new, comment and if you like it, follow me!
    http://larsup.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo tambien tengo una camisa de rayas verticales, siento que es un basico y nos hace ver mas largos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt! Great outfit :)

    Fabio

    www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    www.facebook.com/theblackhairedboy

    ReplyDelete