Monday, March 17, 2014

Can I have a pen?



Right after Fashion Week ended, ARCOmadrid  started. It was my first time there and thruth is that I got a bit overwhelmed, but in a very positive way. I've never been in such a inspiring environment, where everywhere you look at there was a piece that you would like. So I wanted to make a nod with my look, by adding three cute pens to my Victor von Schwarz bomber, love how a little detail like that can change the whole mood of the outfit.

Justo después de la Semana de la Moda, empezó ARCOmadrid. Era la primera vez que asistía y la verdad que me sentí abrumado, pero de manera positiva. Nunca había estado en un ambiente tan inspirador, donde quiera que mirase había una obra que me gustaba. Asi que quise hacer un guiño con mi look, añadiendo tres bolis a mi bomber de Victor von Schwarz, me encanta como un simple detalle puede cambiar rollo de un outfit.

Pictures by Iria Ortega.

Reversible Bomber Bomber Reversible: Victor von Schwarz (you can get it here ande here).        Polo Shirt Polo: Dior Homme.
Hoodie & Skinnies Sudadera y Pitillos: H&M.        Backpack Mochila: Zara.        Canvas Shoes Zapatillas: Converse.


Please folow me on: Bloglovin'LookBookFacebookInstagram and Twitter.

6 comments:

  1. ӏ wanht to tߋ thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every lіttle bit of it.
    I have you book markeԁ to look at new thingѕ you post…

    my site ... maillot foot barcelone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Andi,you look great,and i guess you must have a lot of fun during fashion week

    I am Royal,hope you remember,new post up on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    http://onlytheboys.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pues sin duda que debió ser una grata experiencia, el look de 10 como siempre.

    Saludos
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta!! Espero que hubieras disfrutado a lo grande de Arco!

    www.juicyguile.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. La idea de los bolis es genial!
    Me encantan los topos de la chaqueta,
    un saludo
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m loving the look.. you look great.. That jacket is “To-die-for” <3

    xx Chaicy - Style A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete