Monday, February 24, 2014

MBFWM: Cozy Shearling


Here comes my Fashion Week Series, I'll be posting my adventures backstage and in the shows, and also showing you the looks that I wore, starting by this one, shoot by Juan Carlos. This shearling vest, was the best bargain of this sales, perfect for layering and keeping  you very warm at the same time. As usual, I choose to wear a total black look with sneakers, comfy chic.

Aqui vienen mis posts sobre la Semana de la Moda, publicaré mis aventuras backstage y en pasarela, y también os enseñaré los looks que llevé, empezando por éste, fotografiado por Juan Carlos. Este chaleco con borrego, fue la ganga de las rebajas, es perfecto para vestir por capas y mantenerte calentito a la vez. Como siempre, elegí vestir de negro con deportivas,chic cómodo.


Shearling Vest: H&M.        T-Shirt Camiseta: Iohll.        Shirt Camisa: American Apparel.         Trainers Deportivas: Nike Free Run.


Please folow me on: Bloglovin'LookBookFacebookInstagram and Twitter.

7 comments:

  1. It is so great to take part in fashion week,maybe this is a special right for those who studies fashion

    I am Royal Wang,will you come and read my new post ?

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing jacket, I am literally in love with it. Great look, black is timeless elegance xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. El chaleco es espectacular y conseguirlo en rebajas...donde me apunto?

    Saludos
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. eres lo mas!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: THE WOLF
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/the-wolf.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is to die for
    https://twitter.com/adamstrickleton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god ! Your jacket is just perfect ! I want the same !!

    glammomentofsam.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete