Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ACinMoscow: Photo Diary



Hello Everyone! Fashion Week just ended and while I recollect all the pictures, I'm showing you part 2 of my trip to Moscow last month, as I said, it was an unforgettable experience. Here you have some pictures of the beautiful city, moments before the show, models casting and a sneak peak of the colecction, wich I'll show you in future posts. I loved the city, it was full of contrast and its energy was amazing, 100% worth visiting.

¡Hola a Todos! La Semana de la Moda acaba de finalizar y mientras recolecto las fotos, os enseño la 2ª parte de mi viaje a Moscú el mes pasado, como dije, fue una experiencia innolvidable. Aquí os dejo con fotos de la preciosa ciudad, momentos antes del desfile, casting de modelos y un avance de la colección, que os enseñaré en futuros posts. Me encantó la ciudad, estaba llena de contrastes y su energía era increíble, 100% recomendable.



Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

5 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely incredible! I'd love to go to Moscow.

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. que cuidad mas maravillosa. geniales fotos.

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: BLUE PALM TREES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/blue-palm-trees.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, love your picture.

    Hug from MF

    www.manualfashion.com

    ReplyDelete