Saturday, February 23, 2013

MBFWM: Davidelfin Fall/Winter 2013-2014


Pictures By Vogue.es

Under the tittle Missing, Davidelfin presented his collection last Wednesday at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid. When it comes to David, I can't be objective, I totally love his work and this season he didn't let me down. Loved the monocaromatic white collection with a hint of red and black, the detail of the necks and trousers was so thoughtful and unexpected, the ace of hearts sweater (I need to get one of those!), the shoes, the bags that Pelayo Diaz designed for him,.. Loved everything! I was so lucky to attend the show!

Bajo el título de Missing, Davidelfín presentó el pasado miércoles su colección en la Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid. Cuando se trata de David, no puedo ser objetivo, me encanta su trabajo y esta temporada no fue menos. Me encantó el blanco monocolor de la colección con un toque de rojo y negro, el detalle de los cuellos y pantalones posados sobre el modelo, la sudadera de as de corazones (¡quiero una ya!), los zapatos, los bolsos que Pelayo Diaz ha diseñado,... ¡Me gustó todo! ¡Fui muy afortunado de poder asistir al desfile!



 Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. LOVED THE SHOW!
    I envy you so much!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually
    was a entertainment account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable
    from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?


    My website :: divas

    ReplyDelete