Saturday, February 16, 2013

H&M & Brick Lane Bikes



Functional Fashion, that would be the 2 perfect words to describe the collaboration between H&M and Brick Lane Bikes. A very fresh, vibrant, young collection but with a classic touch, inspired by the original cycling attire. The thing I loved the most, that all the pokets are in the back. It's all about the small details. I already have my wishlist, on stores March 7th.

Moda Funcional, son las dos palabras que describen perfectamente la colaboración entre H&M y Brick lane Bikes. Una colección muy fresca, vibrante y joven pero con un toque clásico, inspirado en la vestimenta original del ciclismo. Lo que me ha enamorado, que todos los bolsillos estaban en la espalda. Me encantan estos pequeños detalles. Yo ya tengo mi whishlist, en tiendas el 7 de Marzo.




 Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

9 comments:

  1. Muy bonitaaaaaa ;)


    www.jesuisvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live for your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool!! it is also on my wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you
    have got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

    Have a look at my web-site :: Merkel

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for visiting my blog, stuffs on this post are awesome. Oh God, I wanna have them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. h&m has got to have the best collaborations in the market!

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete