Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Year In Looks (2012 Recap)



 I enjoyed this year as much I as I enjoyed putting together this 2 collages, with all the looks I posted this year. Just wanted to say: Thank you for all your support and 2013 HERE WE COME!

He disfrutado este año tanto como he disfrutado de hacer estos 2 collages, con todos los looks que he publicado este año. Sólo deciros que: ¡ Muchas gracias por todo el apoyo y 2013 ALLÁ VAMOS!



Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

11 comments:

  1. tienes un estilo unico. t deseo lo mejor.
    creo q t molara mi 1 look dl año.

    puedes seguirme x facebook si kieres andi en "showroomdegarde"

    feliz año!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi! This is amazing!
    Happy New Year!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Happy New Year! :))

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? :))

    Please let me know and I'll follow you back! :D

    xoxo
    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay algunos que me gustan mucho mucho! Y feliz año! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to
    find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this
    issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!
    Also see my web site :: buy cheap google plus ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. me gustan todos...que este 2013 sea especial.abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encnantan los collages y en especial el pañuelo de seda!!

    ¡¡Buen comienzo en el 2013!

    J. Héctor

    ReplyDelete
  8. And You are so stylish and orginal, love your looks

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This collages are so cool!
    Love them! And love your style!

    Bisous Marky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. todos los outfits son geniales, me encantan :)

    XXX

    iamafuckingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete