Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Flower Era



 Hey everyone! First of all sorry for the lack of posting recently, seems like starting my posts with an apology is becaming a routine (I don't want it to be like that! I feel so bad!) and now I apologize for the future, beacause it will be the same. The thing is that right now I'm a 100% immersed in my final project, which next jury presentation will be right after Christmas and we have to sew a total look from the collection (pictures soon! Yeah!). So all I'm asking you is to be patient and continue suporting me by leaving comments below, that I totally adore and absolutely make my day.

About the look, I'm wearing a New Era cap that I customized with flowers myself and for the first time my MMM for H&M invisible belt.

¡Hola a todos! Antes de nada lo siento por no publicar tanto, parece que esto de empezar con una disculpa se está conviertiendo en rutina (¡y no me gusta nada!) y también me disculpo de antemano porque seguiré así. La cosa es que estoy 100% sumergido en mi proyecto de fin de curso, cuya próxima presentación ante jurado será a la vuelta de la navidad y tenemos que realizar un look entero de la colección (¡asi que fotos pronto!). Sólo os pido paciencia y que sigaís apoyándome, dejándome comentarios abajo, que me encantan y mejoran mi día.

Sobre el look, llevo una gorra de New Era que he costumizado yo mismo con flores y por primera vez me pongo my cinturón invisible de MMM para H&M.


Customized Cap Gorra Customizada: New Era.        Invisible Belt Cinturón Invisible: MMM For H&M.        Jacket Chaqueta: Vintage.        
Shirt, Sweatshirt & Pants Camisa,Sudadera y Pantalones: H&M.      Tennis Shoes Zapatillas: Coolway.


Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit...the cap is just so cool...never thought of seeing one with flowers but it looks great...good luck with your final project.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label
    http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mucha suerte en el proyecto....seguro saldra genial....deseando ver las fotos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoy m parece lo mas tu look
    besos

    TAKE A LOOK AT MY LAST OUTFIT! with my new reflex
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/alley-callejon.html

    and this
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/sunny-winter-day-need-my-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me mola la chaqueta, el resto demasiado atrevido para mí, pero es tu estilo 100%

    Un abrazo y mucha suerte con tu proyecto!

    IvÁN
    nomellameustedmoderno.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la chaqueta, y el rollo de la gorra me gustó mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andi you are so creative!
    The cap is just so cute!

    Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS! Seems like your style is very similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Me encanta la gorra!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete