Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Park Attire



I never got to show you this Marni For H&M jacket, that I got this Summer in China on sale, for only 200 RMB,
 that are like only 25 euros, such a great deal. And what makes it even more special is that the biggest size,
 my size (cause it is womenswear) was the last one left. I was so lucky! I paired up with my shorts 
(who says you can only wear shorts during Summer time?) and leggings, and ready to go.

Nunca tuve la oportunidad de enseñaros esta chaqueta de Marni para H&M, que me compré este verano en las rebajas 
de China, sólo por 200 RMB, que son como unos 25 euros, ya sé, una ganga. Y lo mejor es que la talla más grande, 
mi talla (porque es de mujer) era la última. ¡Qué suerte! Me la puse con mis shorts 
(¿quien dice que los shorts son sólo para verano?) y leggings, y listo para salir.


Jacket Chaqueta: Marni for H&M.        T-Shirt Camiseta: Chocoolate (HongKong Brand).        Shorts, Leggings & Rings Shorts, Leggings y Anillos: H&M.
Bracelet Pulsera: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M.       Boots Botas: Dr. Martens.


Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

15 comments:

  1. me gusta la idea de los pantalones cortos con leggins....genial el look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial la Chaqueta...
    Abrazo, Germán.

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cool jacket and I love the monochromatic take on the outfit.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. flipante. m ncanta
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/mustard-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonito lugar y outfit!

    te invito a que sigas mi blog en http://tweedties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woowww!!!
    increíble este outfit, me encanta mucho!
    un besito.

    IVAJLEGUEY.
    http://conheroineivaj.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jacket is amazing - you've got an outstanding style!

    Would appreciate if you visit me too :)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwwwwwww. nunca había entrado aquí! me gustas mucho! nos hacemos follow? si te agrado házmelo saber. xxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute! i love it! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta tu blog!! :)
    te sigo!!

    http://clobeme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow love the jacket, it's faboulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECT, YOUR BLOG IS PERFECT
    IM FOLLOWING YOU!

    luvv, cyn
    LOVELY SIDES

    ReplyDelete