Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Entramados Internacional Fashion Show @ Soy Cibelino


Hey Guys! You know that last weekend Entramados was held in Soy Cibelino Festival, a new platform that combines music and fashion, right? Well, on of the shows was dedicated to 8 fashion students coming from the 8 best fashion schools all around the world. Very different styles and executions but all of them so beautiful. Here you have my top 4!

¡Hola a todos! Ya sabíais que el pasado fin de semana tenía lugar Entramados en el Festival Soy Cibelino, una nueva plataforma que mezcla música y moda, ¿no? Pues, uno de los desfiles estaba dedicado a 8 estudiantes de moda de las 8 mejores escuelas de moda de todo el mundo. Estilos y ejecuciones muy diferentes pero todos preciosos. ¡Aquí  tenéis mi top 4!


Louise Friedlaender  


 


Amy Layton





George Rostiashvili


 

 

Till Fang


 

 Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook and Twitter.

 

3 comments:

  1. chulisimo!
    t espero x el blog...
    besos
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. emetophobia or more plainly the emetophobia Mastermind Audio Series, 6 different emetophobia experts contribute their knowledge.
    As you can do it in me when they are know it is down right brutal.
    Yep the fear takes over their daily lives. Honestly, not our FEAR.
    I can't say I outgrew my emet, I realized I had that kind of transport in my classroom a panic disorder.
    Also visit my web site - Childress emetophobia treatment

    ReplyDelete