Friday, May 25, 2012

Fashion Inspiration Week: Thursday 24th


Hey Guys! I just realized that I'm the worst person doing this weeks marathons with each day look, I just don't know how the rest do it. Todays look it's what I wore yesterday. So, continuing with total black looks and as you can see I added a touch of colour with the socks and shoes (again). But what I wanted to show you is that you can still wear layers even if the weather is hot, as I did in this look, I layered a see-trhough black shirt over this stripped tank top and I really love the texture and the effect of both together. And to finish up the look I added the 2.55 Chanel bag from my mum and some accesories.

 ¡Hola a todos! Me acabo de dar cuenta de que no valgo para estos maratones semanales de subir mis looks diarios. El look de hoy es lo que llevé puesto ayer. Siguiendo la línea de looks negro total y como podéis ver le he dado un toque de color con los calcetines y zapatos (otra vez). Pero lo que os quería enseñar no era eso, sino que aunque haga mucho calor, puedes seguir llevando capas, como he hecho en este look, sobre una camiseta de tirantes a rayas me he puesto una camisa transparente y la verdad es que me encanta la textura y el efecto que crea. Y para rematar el look añadí el 2.55 de Chanel de mi madre y más complementos.


Shirt, Tank Top, Necklaces and Glasses Camisa, Camiseta de Tirantes, Collares y Gafas: H&M        Bag Bolso: Chanel 2.55 (Mum's)        Shorts Pantalones Cortos: Zara + DIY        Shoes Zapatos: Dr. Martens



 Pictures from my cousin Eddy.


Please folow me on: Bloglovin', LookBook, Facebook and Twitter.

14 comments:

  1. Increible! Y un bolso Chanel..que mas se puede pedir.

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquí estoy, te sigo!
    Me encanta tu estilazo!
    Pásate y sígueme si te gusta mi blog, claro ;)

    http://www.ourownrulesbykarl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love, Love so Much the 2.55!
    You are so lucky to have such a great mine!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. este outfit m a ncantado. el total black este es super original y ademas t qda genial.
    besos
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te sigo xq me has conquistado con tu estilo!!!!
    Un besito!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing style and I am so in love with that bag ! Thanks for your comment, I am now following you on Facebook and on Bloglovin ! I would appreciate support back on both of them ! Thank you in advance Andi, kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    Only one day left to enter Romwe Sunny Summer Giveaway: win a pair of sunglasses plus $ 80 gift card on Romwe !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bueno me encanta el look, queda muy bien como dices el efecto.

    Un saludo,
    Nacho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Envy/love your outfit. I need that sheer top, vintage round flip ups, and that classical Chanel bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when I come to find a new blogger with great visuals and content. I am now following :). I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to here from you soon.

    Ughh so love this blog :)

    steven .

    ReplyDelete