Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CMFW Look




Urban Outfiters Shirt, Zara Cardigan, H&M Skinnies ans Aldo Shoes.

You all know that two weeks ago, I was  working in my university stand in CMFW, my job consisted in doing workshops with the visitors that stopped by Cibelespacio between show and show, dressing little mannequins or modeling on big ones. I have to say that all the designs were quite creative and trendy. 

And although I had to wear a uniform, this day I finished early so I changed my clothes. And this was my look!


9 comments:

  1. LOVE this look!
    it's great!
    <3

    Fashion Philosophy
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspired as usual

    http://pinstripeprince.blogspot.com/2011/10/excuse-me-while-i-kiss-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look fantastic :) I love your style :) Kiss from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu eres el amigo de Patricia! El mundo es un pañuelo, buen blog! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloo!!
    Your blog is amazing!! Congrats!! I'll follow you!
    Follow me... I'm an italian Fashion Blogger...
    This is my blog: myfashionlabvitfiore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete