Thursday, September 8, 2011

London Trip 5


So this is the last day that I spent in London and to say the truth we were exhausted after four days without stopping so we kept it relaxed! The last day we visited Notting Hill, the Portobello Street, but without the market because of the Carnival; and finally my beloved Candem.

Aqui os dejo con el diario fotográfico del último día  y para ser sinceros estabamos agotadísimos asi que intantamos que fuese lo más relajado posible. Asi que visitamos Notting Hill, Portobello Street, pero no estaba el mercadillo porque justo esa semana se celebreba el Carnaval en Londres; y por último mi queridísimo Candem.










And also the last look of this unforgettable trip:





Topman Sweater and Skinnies, Davidelfin ShoppingBag and Dr Martens Shoes.


Please Follow On:



Yesterday I attended to VFNO! And I had a really good time!
But all the details in the next post!

13 comments:

  1. qué fotos más geniales!!! Londres es una pasada y tu outfit con el jersey del color de las botas es chulísimo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La verdad es que a traves de todas estas fotos me has hecho sentir que estuve alla contigo! Increibles..como todos tus outfits ;)

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh envidia!!!!jooo necesito volver!!!!que fotos tan chulas!!genial el outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love London! Going back in 2 weeks :-)
    xoxo - ron

    ps: great pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style! i follow you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a great time in my city!

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your posts! :D I am so glad I'm following you. :*

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, que envidia, Andi.
    Tus looks, genial, como siempre
    Y he de decirte, que me hago fan de la bolsa :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG so fantastic trip :)

    VanityWhisper
    http://vanitywhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the London look! It's such an amazing city... I was there last weekend, and lucky as I am, I am going back for Fashion Week tomorrow!!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you now how to dress. these pictures are amazing, and they made me wanna go back to london.. absolutely love CAMDEN, my favorite part of the town..
    check out my new blog; http://mmaarriieerriikksseenn.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. qué bien Londres! qué ganas de volver!

    G

    ReplyDelete