Monday, September 5, 2011

London Trip 3

Here comes another photodiary! This day we visited the British Museum, King's Cross, Hyde Park and at night we walk around the House of Parliament area to see all the lights!

Aqui os dejo con otro diario fotográfico! Este día visitamos le Museo Británico, King's Cross, Hyde Park y por la noche dimos un paseo por el area de la Casa del Parlamento 
para ver las luces.










 And my Look!:



 Davidelfin Tee and ShoppingBag, Topman Skinnies and Dr Martens Shoes.


 Remember to Follow Me on:



So my next stop is Madrid Vogue Fashion Night Out
Who is Coming?


2 comments:

  1. Las fotos nocturnas me han encantado! Y tu outfit muy bueno el bolso me encanta maravilloso color

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog, very good!
    Give one last on my blog.
    What do you think of following each other? kisses

    ReplyDelete