Sunday, September 4, 2011

London Trip 1


Hey everyone! Last week I went to London with some friends, and I loved it, the only thing that I didn't like at all, was the weather, it's crazy! But now 
I'm in the dry and warm Madrid which I love!

We had a really tight schedule because we were so excited, that we wanted to see everything, and I'll be uploading each day separately with the look of each day.

So the first day we arrived, left our suitcases in the hotel and visited 
the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and 
walked through all Oxford Street, intense right?

Hola a todos! La semana pasada fui a Londres con unos amigos, y me encantó, lo único que no me gustó fue el tiempo, que es una locura! Pero ahora estoy en el cálido  
Madrid que me encanta!
Teníamos un horario muy apretado porque estábamos tan emocionados que queríamos ver todo, y voy a subir cada día por separado con su respectivo look.
Así que el primer día que llegamos, dejamos las maletas en el hotel y visitamos
la National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus y
paseamos por Oxford Street, intenso no?


And this was my look!


H&M Tee and Skinny Jeans, China Cardigan, Aldo Shoes and Blanco Bag.

And Please Follow me on:


 &




7 comments:

  1. nice photos and beautiful handbag:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing!! And your looks is awesome..I love that bag!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing pictures,I wish I could go there once!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. que envidia! me encantaría ir!

    un beso

    http://lovelywayoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love London!! :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. oooh. love your blog so much!!
    And I love this post really.)

    Can you answer on my question?

    What is your favorite place on earth and why?
    It s really intresting for me, becaurse I love travaling and photo.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué ganas de volver a Londres...

    muy bonitas las fotos x cierto :)

    ReplyDelete