Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week (Part 1)



As you all know, last weekend Fashion Week was held in Madrid, and of course I was there!
This year I went with my university that had a stand in Cibelespacio and our teachers let us go to all the shows we wanted, so I spent the time of my life!

The first day I attended to Adolfo Domínguez, Victorio & Lucchino and Angel Schlesser shows. Adolfo Dominguez was spectacular, loved the dresses, they were so girly and femine; the pastel colours and the dragonfly print, it gave the whole collection an unique touch, and I thought that it was better than last season's one. Victorio & Lucchino surprised me, it was all about colour and love the african inspired necklaces. And love Angel Schlesser proposed a minimal and navy style but with a pop of floral prints.

Como todos ya sebréis, la semana pasada se celebró en Madrid la Semana de la Moda y por supueto yo estuve presente! Este año fui con mi universidad que tenía un stand en el Cibelespacio y fue muy deivertido porque las profes nos dejaban entrar en todos los desfiles que quisiésemos, asi que me lo pasé genial!
Este primer día asistí a los desfiles de Adolfo Domínguez, Victorio & Lucchino y 
Angel Schlesser.



Adolfo Domínguez






Victorio & Lucchino












Angel Schlesser










So that's all for the first day, intense right? So stay tunned for the next CMFW updates!

Esto es todo por ahora, intenso verdad? Estad atentos a las próximas actualizaciones sobre CMFW!


If you like it, please follow on:


&


Photos take by Beatriz Pérez from Fashion House.

14 comments:

  1. What a cute blog, <3
    love it!

    http://lebeberlin.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. que buena entrada has hecho, la verdad es que me hubiera encantado ir!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que me gustaria ir, la verdad es que debe ser emocionante!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guay! Estuviste en el Backstage de Adolfo Dominguez y todo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuuu como molan esas fotos jajajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!!!What do you think about my blog: http://www.mirtilloechampagne.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the detailing in the tops at Victorio & Lucchino.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. el vestido nude+amarillo lima me ha recordado a una blusita que tengo en esos mismos tonos!!mira por donde ya casi al tenia olvidada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 diseñadores magnificos, que tal te lo has pasado? te sigo!

    http://cobbostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos !

    www.cofashopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo estuve en otros desfiles, es especial el de Adolfo Dominguez me ha encnatado!!
    Un besito

    Isabel

    www.madforfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete