Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BROOKLYN BRIDGE!


HEY EVERYONE! I'm back from my New York trip and I have to say that I had the time or my life although I was attending to a summer course! I got to visit New York City  and made new fellas! So here are some pictures from Brooklyn Bridge and its views! I'd really enjoyed watching the sunset in Manhattan!

 Hola a todos! Y estoy de vuelta de mi viaje a New York y la verdad es que me lo he pasado genial aunque asistí a un curso de verano! Pude visitar la ciudad de Nueva York y he conocido a un montón de gente!Aqui tenéis algunas imágenes del Puente de Brooklyn y de sus vistas! Recomiendo que vayáis alli a ver el atardecer de Manhattan!









I'm wearing Lacoste Tee & H&M Skinny Jeans.

Please Follow Me At:

 
&

 


11 comments:

  1. A mi me encanta NY!

    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fotazas . Menuda suerte chico!

    Pepas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que guay! De que era el curso?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures! Love the skyline in the back...and I really like your tshirt!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww one of my biggest dreams, to live in New York. I think it's in the plans of everyone :S
    Loved your look, the pants and teh t-shirt, simple but so classy *


    Choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tu camiseta es genial.
    Estilazo que tienes. :)
    Feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your style is so nice! i like it!

    http://vanityswhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAS VUELTO!!!!!!!!!!me encantará que me cuentes cosas,te hecho de menos!!!!
    P.D (sólo un poquito)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looked like an amazing trip

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete