Thursday, July 7, 2011

Raíces del Diseño Español @ Matadero de Madrid




Hey Everyone! So last week I attended to the graduation of the seniors of my university
and Ihave to say that I was really impressed,
the level was so high and so the competition will be tough.
But before the show we attended to a conference about the importance of
Spanish design featuring: Enrique Loewe, Juan Carlos Santos, Juan Duyos,
Daniel Parente and Diego Gronda.



More Photos coming soon. About my look: H&M Tee and Shorts, Zara Hat and Socks, and Andi Cui Skirt.

And also I wanted to share with you that I am in
New York City!!!
And I'll upload photos soon!!!

Please Follow me at:
&

5 comments:

  1. Re: Thanks for your sweet comment.
    Also love your checked Andi Cui skirt. never heard about that brand before, is it Spanish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't visited your blog in a while... it's looking great :) xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the the glasses and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta tu blog!!
    besos!
    www.catssac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really superb and you looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete