Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moda & Blogs: Jesus del Pozo Showroom


A few weeks ago took place the Moda & Blogs "big" meeting (and it was the first one that I attended) so a I went with my dear friend Bea from Fashion House, and actually I had a great time, I got to know new bloggers, made some contacts, ate delicious sushi, had some drinks and above all get to see and touch JP work!

Hace un par de semanas tuvo lugar la "gran" reunión de Moda & Blogs (la cual era la primera a la que asistia) asi que fui con mi amiga Bea de Fashion House, y la verdad es que me lo pasé genial, conocí a varios bloggers, hice contactos, comí delicioso sushi y sobre todo pude disfrutar de las obras de JP!

 
 






 And this was my look: Zara cardigan and mustard skinys, and Dior polo shirt.


And please, if you like my blog, follow me at:


& at:

7 comments:

  1. great post chap

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture of the pieces.The fur is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this boy is standing with his dress
    showroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos ! love this blog .. i am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gold top. Beautiful collection.

    http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete