Saturday, January 1, 2011

ChristmasGatherUsAllTogether!


I know Christmas Holidays it's ending but I wanted to wait and upload all together!

Mery Christmas (hope you've got a lot of presents)!

Happy New Year (that all your wishes come true)!

and hope you've enjoyed this holidays as much as I did!

-^_^-


The pictures were taken at New Year's Eve Party, Dinner with my best friends and Dinner with my college classmates.

We totally rock it!


Openning my invisible friend present!

Oh! My dear classmate ALDONZA (hihihi)!




And this last one was taken last year at my Chinese School New Year's Parade.



10 comments:

  1. hasta que no me felicites el año no voy a ser tu amiga!ni te voy a mirar el blog! :P

    FELIZ AÑO ANDIYUSKITO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz año Andi! Me encanta tu blog! =)

    Aquí está el mío

    http://inthedimlight.blogspot.com/

    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems you have a lot of fun!

    thanks for your comment on my blog!

    happy new year x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graciiias por tu comentario! FELIZ 2011!!!! ;)

    www.fashionshowwithstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute much? i am following you!

    hope you had a great xmas and new years!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB!

    Enter My Awesome Giveaway, Skull Necklace from Fashionology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog darlin!!! im following you now!!

    xoxo

    ellie
    http://itstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete