Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today At University


Hi Everyone!
Today at Fashion Design class, we made a dress inspired in a feeling, using things that we use everyday.



Well, so I chose Passion as my feeling and this is the result:



I used different kinds of paper in red and purple and the belt is made of butcher paper with lips' shape to enphasize the feeling that I chose.


Ahh! By the way, I was wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch Cardigan, Thomas Burberry Shirt, Zara Skinnys and China Market Bowtie.

9 comments:

  1. very nice!
    -Nicky
    http://youngthings1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your blog I follow you :)
    xx
    Rosa

    mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's so lovely :) very creative!

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're SO talented. i love that dress. i would totally buy it:)

    sincerely, M

    sincerelyycm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me alegro de que te guste el poncho
    gracias ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that dress you made! adore that plastic you used (is it plastic?)
    Im glad i bumped into your blog! It's a great read, i really enjoy your posts and your style is just perfect! I'm gonna follow you:)
    Hope you take the time to visit me back. And if you like, please follow me back!

    lots of love
    Fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is just great ! you have a new follower x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete