Friday, September 10, 2010

SMILE! I Can Do It

As you know I spent my summer in China. First of all I went to my village to visit some relatives and then I participated in a Summer Camp were I got the opportunity to meet new people and to visit many Chinese cities.


After the camp I went to a boarding school to study Chinese for a month, the name of the school was BeiJing No. 80 School, the school was ok, but I didn't like the dormitories, especially the bathrooms, they were small dirty and they haven't got much light.

We learnt many things about China its language, art, history, geography and litarature; we also went sightseeing but the funniest one was when we went to the country side to collect vegetables (I really enjoyed that trip =D).

This photo shot was to encourage myshelf to make the month funnier and to spend in happier way!








(Abercrombie & Fitch Tee, and the rest are old)

No comments:

Post a Comment