Thursday, September 23, 2010

CMFW S/S 2011


I went to Madrid Fashion Week! And it was totally amazing, it was like dreaming and after viewing the pictures you'll know why!

This was my outfit:

(Paul Smith Shirt and trousers from H&M)

Actually I didn't have an invitation to the show but I saw it at the backstage (A different way to enjoy a Fashion Show). Here you have some pictures:

(Lydia Delgado´s Backstage)

(Elio Berhanyer Backstage)

And finally why was like a dream, guess who I met!:


Pelayo from Katelovesme

Miranda from Hermanas Miranda

With Davidelfín, Pelayo, Lydia Delgado and Miranda





5 comments:

  1. Que suerte tuviste al encontrarte con ellos y captar el momento!

    Las fotos son geniales :)

    www.bangeli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that you lived in Madrid!!

    But no... I wanted to tell in the comment,is that you were lucky to meet them.

    Great photos!

    www.bangeli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice look! i love your photo with miranda,she's amazing!
    xx simona


    HTTP://FASHIONUANCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last pics...Miranda's look really amazing!
    One of my favorite designer of Spain is Davidelfin...amzing style!!
    FOLLOW YOU!*

    1Kiss!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!
    http://blogbuscblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete