Monday, July 26, 2010

Next Stop: CHINA!



Finally I'm back, it's been a lot since I last updated my blog.
In this post I'll show my journey to China. First I took a plane from Madrid to Amsterdam, then from Amsterdam to ShangHai and finally the one that took me to my village, WenZhou.

So I took 3 planes and the whole journey lasted for 20 hours approximately including long waits in airports, baggage facturations, security checks,... When I arrived I was exhausted!










And about my look, I'm wearing:

Hat - Chinese Market
Jumper - Zara
Sleeveless T-shirt - H&M
Skinny - H&M
Bag - Blanco Acceseories
Suitcase - Louis Vuitton

1 comment:

  1. a qien le diste el coñazo para que te iciera las fotos? y la maleta?? shi ni mama de a que si? xDD pero que cuti apareces en las fotos!! venga, yo quiero saber mas sobre tu VON VOGAYE!! A LA CHINAA

    ReplyDelete