Sunday, July 25, 2010

ATTENTION!

Hey Guys! I have very bad news! On one hand I'm in China having lots of fun and meeting new people, but on the other hand there is a bad thing and that is, that the Chinese Goverment doesn't allow web pages such blogger, facebook or youtube, so I won't be able to update my blog until I arrive to Spain, that will be in september.

But fot you to know, I'm participating in a Summer Camp, I've visited ShangHai EXPO, HangZhou and now I'm in BeiJing. Of course I'm preparing all those posts to upload them when I come back!

I'm really really SORRY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm departing to China this Wednesday too. I'm aware that I won't be able to blog while I'm there, but one question, how did you manage to post this one though? do they prohibit your from even opening your blog, or only for uploading pics?

    ReplyDelete